noviembre 15, 2021

Share Mother-daughter fashion with Popopieshop

Hello guys, today I come to talk to you again about a website that I already told you about where to find clothes for babies and for moms, as you will remember those who already follow me, it is Popopieshop, a website with a great variety of clothing and accessories for both babies and mothers. On this website you will not only find fashion for all styles but also at a really competitive price. Another point in favor is the quality of its products and the variety of sizes since you can find for boys and girls from babies to 14 years old.

popopieshop

 We are already in autumn with Christmas already around the corner and surely we have in mind a change of wardrobe, family events, parties with friends and we want to find something unique and special. I bring you several proposals from Popopieshop with their matching family outfits. A different and perfect way to take that family photo to give to grandparents, they will love to place the photo in the best place in the house for everyone to see.

popopieshop1

And if what you like is dress to match in the mommy and me outfits section, you will find really beautiful things, the dresses are really ideal but this pink coat set has made me fall in love, I would love for my daughter to be a girl again to be able to buy it.

popopieshop2

Do you know Popopieshop? What do you think of my proposals? Now is a good time with Black Friday to get a family outfit for these festivities. A kiss and see you in my next post.



Cuéntame que te ha parecido la entrada, me encanta leer todas vuestras opiniones, todas ayudan a que mi blog madure y vaya mejorando. ¡Gracias por comentar! 
Por favor no dejes ningún link en el comentario, yo te visitaré a través de tu perfil. Los comentarios con links serán eliminados.

40 comentarios:

  1. ¡Hola!
    ¡Qué linda propuesta! No conocía esta web, gracias por recomendarla ;)
    Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ya me pilla con mis hijas muy grandes como para querer vestirse como yo...adolescentes, jajaja
    Besitos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow i love the pink one...it's my favourite color dear

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A mi hija con 16 años todavía le gusta vestirse como yo jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Qué genial, la mía de 18 hace tiempo que ya se viste a su aire. Un beso

      Eliminar
  5. Muy buena selección de prendas. Gracias por compartir.

    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry, I have deleted your comment because it had links and Google penalize that

      Eliminar
  7. Ay qué gracioso ¡Me encanta! Yo ya estoy un poco mayor para esto, o más bien lo está Macarena, pero me gusta muchísimo.
    Un besazo, Asun.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Too cute! These matching outfits are everything!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Que bonita entrada <3 y eso que no soy madre jajaja pero me pareció super adorable :3

    Un besote desde Plegarias en la Noche.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Qué monada.
    Ahora ya no me sirve pero cuando mis hijos eran peques teníamso alguna prenda igual para ir conjuntados.
    Feliz día.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry, I have deleted your comment because it had a link and Google penalize that

      Eliminar
  12. Hola! no conocia la web, me paso a ver que tienen. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful clothes.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar

Cuéntame que te ha parecido la entrada, me encanta leer todas vuestras opiniones, todas ayudan a que mi blog madure y vaya mejorando.
¡Gracias por comentar!
Por favor no dejes ningún link en el comentario, yo te visitaré a través de tu perfil. Los comentarios con links serán eliminados.